Ocala Air Conditioning and Heating
Ocala is known for not only being a tourism hub, but in 1916 the city became home to the first thoroughbred horse farm in Florida. Despite its large historical district, the greater Ocala area population has grown and will only continue to grow because of its prime location. Whether you are new in town or a new resident to Florida, let it be known that ProMag Energy Group, Inc. Ocala will always be here for all of your HVAC needs and desires.
Other than having our reliable technicians readily accessible to come to your residential and/or commercial property 24 hours a day 7 days a week, ProMag Energy Group, Inc. Ocala also offers all customers a variety of HVAC services because your comfort comes first.
- Duct Cleaning – Whether you want to believe it or not, air pollution can occur within your home. In Florida the air conditioning is running 24/7, especially in the summer. Since it is running all the time this also means that it is more prone to developing clogged air filters which result in your ducts becoming infested with dust and possibly mold and/or mildew. Be proactive and make sure your ducts are inspected two times a year by ProMag Energy Group, Inc. Ocala. Not only will we inspect them and run mold/mildew tests but with your permission we can have them cleaned that day!
- New System Installations – Thinking about have an HVAC system installed or replacing an existing unit? Call today for a free estimate. We can either give you one over the phone or we can send out a technician to give you an accurate estimate. Worried about money? We offer in-house and out-of-house financing options. We believe that no Floridian should have to live in the heat because of money.
- Preventative Maintenance – Paired with duct cleaning having your system ran through a 24 Point Inspection checklist will ensure that your system is not doing any harm to you and your family and most importantly to itself. Secure the longevity of your machine by having it checked out by one of our reliable technicians at a maximum of two times a year. No one wants to have to spend money in the future. A problem can be detected today and although it may be small if it was not taken care of it could have completely damaged your whole HVAC unit.
- Blown-in-Insulation – An important part of making sure that you are not losing any energy is making sure your home is properly insulated. This advanced technology allows more space to be covered in a shorter period of time. Once it is blown into the area that needs insulation it dries and hardens like a rock. You will see a decrease in your energy bills and an increase in comfort by making the switch to blown-in-insulation.
- Air Quality Control System (UV Light) – UV lights are installed in your duct system and their job is to eliminate and reduce any harmful microorganisms. By sending out short wavelengths of UV light, periodically, you will be able to breathe easy and worry free. UV lights are crucial in maintaining air quality within your home.